Every child can claim the universal childcare funding the term after they turn three.  So for example if your child turns three in October their funding would start the following January.  The extended 15 hours has to be applied for to check you meet the criteria.  You can use the 15 hours universal hours and the 15 extended hours in nursery, providing up to 30 hours free childcare.  You can also use the government’s childcare tax scheme.  Please see links below to see what you could be entitled to





When your child starts nursery you will to complete a Funding Agreement in order to claim the funding.  This is a contract between the parent, nursery and Lancashire County Council and must be completed in order for us to claim the funding.  A copy of the agreement is on the website.



© Copyright 2020–2024 St. Anne's Catholic Primary School

School & College Websites by Schudio